I spend lots of time on the internet. This is my happy place.
Things I Like
- Listening to a song on repeat for days, until it is quite literally all I think about
- Cooking from scratch
Long, masochistic jogging ventures (who am I kidding, that doesn’t belong here)
- Living above my means
- Periodic bouts of solitude
- Catching strangers as they sneak a glance at themselves in especially reflective windows
Things I Don’t Like
- Being lost
- Water chestnuts
- Long, masochistic jogging ventures
- Moochers (go die in a fire)
- Blisters that form on the backs of ankles and never heal
- Buyers’ remorse
(Any viewpoint, unsavory or otherwise, expressed here is my own, and in no way should be mistaken for that of my place of work.